BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 04 Maret 2010

Introduction :]

I'm Terra. From the creator of www.thenightturnlightblue.blogspot.com contact me to see that blog by writing your email through comment on this blog.

Okay, this blog is the list of poems and quotes ORIGINALLY by me :]

I'm rarely writing poems, but quotes... I WILL WRITE IT!!!! Oh yeah, send me email if you want to ask anything or post a comment. Send to my email: terra.gabriela@hotmail.com

Feel free to copy my quotes and poems, it's free!! Well, you all can also ask me ANYTHING about love story example... We talk over it by MSN and by the way, I can speak Indonesia so Indonesia people, don't be afraid to ask okay? Good :]

By the way, that's the end of my introduction. You can see our first poem okay? And quotes in the next posting! Bye!

0 komentar: