BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 04 Maret 2010

We Need Time

Time together isn't never quite enough
When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
We need time, it's only time

When we're apart, what are you thinking of?
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
All the time, all the time

This is only just a beginning
If we're define, when the word 'forever' is now over?
Stuck with me, will you ever think,
That what we wish for is just one more time

One more time I said
We need more time to spend
Fall in love always
All the time, all the time

One more time I said
I need more time to say
To be with you always
All the time, now no more time...

0 komentar: