BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 05 Maret 2010

Let's Believe the Unbelievable

What the hell am I thinking?
Refusing so hard,
You need me, and I started to walking,
Staring at this life, it's so hard...

What it's with this pinches
Left you behind,
Defending your self from those bitches,
Why you wish for me to help you from behind...

Tough you now that's not true
I won't be there, I'm sorry darling
This mists of you sure aren't true
Oh, I really miss you darling

You think I will come in there?
You think I will stare at you?
I'm appreciate it, dear
But you think that's unbelievable, do you?

You are irreplaceable
I want you to learn this unbelievable
Why don't you try to start to think,
Let's believe in this, as many time as you blink

You'd be surprise I was there
Sorry, you can't see me standing there
I just want you to believe
This unbelievable thought, that you're irreplaceable

You are irreplaceable
Too bad you don't know it
Tough you're hoping for it
Now, let's believe the unbelievable

0 komentar: