BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 05 Maret 2010

Love Quotes

1. I love you. You love her. She dumps you. You want me so bad now. Sorry, you make me feel the pain worse every day it's time for you to taste it.

2. Love is in the air~ No. Love is every where as long I love you.

3. I don't really care what they said. As long as I ignore the fact that you hate me, I will survive in this grave of pain until you're feeling will change.

4. You love me. I love you too. But too bad you don't know it... Ah~ I wish I can tell but, it's not so easy to tell you...

5. Slow it down, this is happening so fast! But you know, I love you too darling.

6. Your world is my world, your mind is my mind. We're the same... But I wish your feeling is just like my feeling...

7. Easy to write quotes if you're fall in love already... <3

0 komentar: