BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 04 Maret 2010

La La La Twilight

Would my life will be miserable?
Tough I'd rather to change it into miracle.
I live in the world of fairytale,
Tough my life is never like a fairytale.

Hear the word of twilight,
In the heart of the vanilla,
You will burden the light
In my heart and I'll sing 'La La La'

I'm looking for happy endings,
Tough it's just the end of beginnings.
I don't want to have a happy endings,
Cause I want it to be last forever without endings.

Come to the world of twilight,
And taste the sky of vanilla,
I swear I will light up the light
When this lullaby ends with the word 'La La La'

And here comes the end of lullaby,
When you tried to taste the sky
And if you forget what Love's mean,
Just sing 'La La La' and you get what I mean.

La La La La La La La La La La...

0 komentar: